Specific principles and objectives of the Federation include:
- to make and uphold regulations for international championships;
- to encourage, promote and develop recognised versions of the game of croquet internationally at all levels;
- to encourage and promote the teaching of croquet internationally;
- to employ funds of the Federation as may be deemed appropriate.
These Regulations are made under the powers in WCF Statute 106.1:
- WCF Sports Regulations
- WCF Event Regulations
- WCF Equipment Regulations
- WCF Refereeing Regulations
- WCF Hall of Fame Regulations
- WCF Management Committee Administration Regulations
- WCF Finance Regulations
- WCF Development Regulations (Note these have never been properly implemented)
Click here to access an archive of previous regulations.
If you are considering a bid to host an event or involved in the planning for an event, see also the following whihc contains non-mandatory advice, guidance and good experience collected over many years: